THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our trip to Colorado

When we were on our trip to Colorado, we were on a hike. We saw animal poop and we realized that it had a claw in it! We were bolting. And then, that night, we went to the dishes place where you wash dishes. I flushed my hand down. The sink flushed and I stuck my hand down there and what I did was flushed it! It sucked my hand and it was really, really cold. I saw snow on the mountain and on that hike, we saw snow on the mountain in the middle of July. Then when we got out of the showers, it was so cold and raining so hard it was hailing. It was hailing so hard that it had BIG pieces of ice, I mean like snow.

1 comments:

gma said...

Hi Jack.... interesting visit and experiences. Isn't it neat to see snow in such hot months? Maybe with the hot weather now, you are wishing for a bit of that now?! Gma